Using the power of the Internet to build capacity in young people and to stimulate their participation in ecosystem development and Internet governance.
- Create a platform to expand knowledge on the principles of Internet and its governance, and to promote a fluid exchange and to accentuate communication among youth in the region Latin America on these issues.
- Build an identity of youth, tending opening and disseminate their ideas within the Internet ecosystem, so they are to be included in local and regional debates.
- Empower young people in the region so they can advance their participation in Internet governance and the spread in their communities.
- Build capacity in young people and transfer knowledge to have solid tools and knowledge to generate new lines of discussion Internet Governance forums.
- Generate connections globally through dialogue and active cooperation of the youths.